Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Questions to Ask

Aug 7 2013 ... 1.30pm

Fave Hangout: outdoor cafes with smoking tables!

Prized Possession: My photo album where all my memories are kept.

Last thoughts before I die: Whether I've lived life to the fullest
Have I lived a full life? How many people are gonna come to my funeral?
Whether my loved ones will be well taken care of
My family will be well taken care of and that I had a fulfilling life.

Fantasy: Travelling the world with friends with unlimited resources
To own a house as tall as Westin Stamford

Greatest Fetish:
Ripped Stockings
Ice on skin
Licking Baileys off the skin


Most Embrassing moments: To agree to this
Glowing undergarments under U-V-Light in Zouk
Being tongued-tied when telling a lie
Entering female toilet seeing a group of girls who just about to shower

Fave Movie: Braveheart

Interests:
Loves movies that make her tearful.

Cheapest way to impress me:
Make me laugh
Talk intelligently
Talk with wit and sense of humour
By being kind, humble and generous towards others; you don't have to impress me.
To exude confidence
A single tulip
A hand-made gift

I like my man:
to be Hot! Hot! Hot! in bed.
to be uninhibited in bed.
to be dangerous in bed.
Just like my current boyfriend


Woman likes:
Tall, kind, gentlemanly, intellectual, rich
Understanding, Tall, dark and handsome
Responsible, diligent, has great EQ, street smart, a sense of humour
Passionate, protective, playful, presentable, professional
Dependable, playful yet mature
Charming, confident, humorous, sensitive, kind
Charismatic, provides security, charming, pampers me
Respectable and capable
Freudian intellect and Humongous heart

I like girls to be:
Resourceful, committed, sensitive, Supportive, Spontaneous
Mischievous, generous, honest, faithful, affectionate,
Mentally stimulating, Sensuous, homely yet adventurous and independent.


Me Be:
Efficient
flexible
Influential
optimize

Brands i like:
Ermenegildo Zegna -- Zegnainstore.com
Louis Vuitton -- louisvuittonjourneys.com

No comments: